Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. That's almost hilariously delusional. If they don't want to trade him just say so and be honest.
  2. So much for hoping that come back win against the Nationals was going to be the spark to get things rolling.
  3. I don't think so. Those 2 both belong in the top 10 hitters in the minors with other guys like Kyle Tucker,Rodgers,Juan Soto,Eloy, etc.
  4. That Yadier Molina extension still absolutely blows my mind. You have the #1 catching prospect in the game in your organization, he's basically MLB ready, but instead you give your nearly 35 year old catcher a 3/60 extension. I also enjoy their absolute refusal to use someone who is actually capable of playing SS.
  5. The Mets seem like they can just create good pitching prospect after good pitching prospect. Give me Jordan Humphreys please.
  6. It's getting frustrating. Every time I start to think they're gonna have a nice long run in them they have a game like this and undo all the positives vibes that were building up.
  7. I wonder if Jake is still going to foolishly pursue 7/200 or if his 3/4 of a year being not so good would scare him into accepting a much more realistic 4/90 or 5/115 deal.
  8. The sad part is Baltimore has absolutely nothing in the minors for pitching. Hunter Harvey who hasn't even totaled 5IP in the last couple years is still very likely their #1 pitching prospect and Cody Sedlock, their 1st rounder from last year, is not exactly thriving at A+. If they chose to keep Machado through 2018 that is going to be one hell of a long rebuild for Baltimore.
  9. I know it would make sense to trade him for Chris Archer, but I think I'd get sick anyways.
  10. Not ranked by MLB.com. I'll take it! Yeah I like the write up quite a bit, the only thing he lacks is patience and that seems to be one of the stronger points of the Cub farm's teachings.
  11. Maybe I'm seeing something where there is nothing, but Theoyer is making it seem they're pretty desperate to get some quick moving arms into the system. Does this mean they're not going to be in on the FA pitchers this year and next?
  12. Anyone heard anything about Tristan Beck? Unlike Allen, the announcers haven't even brought up his name at any point.
  13. I don't have any inside info, but they both went approximately where they were supposed to so I'd think slot would be reasonable on both.
  14. Zero interest. If his swing and miss issues are that bad in college, god help him as he advances in the minors.
  15. I have this super unrealistic dream that Peterson somehow slides to us at 27.
  16. Bukauskas and Faedo starting to fall a little.
  17. Milwuakee really continues to impress me. Hiura is a hell of a good pick.
  18. Going to be surprised if Oakland isn't in on Hiura or Bukauskas.
  19. Anyone got the stream to work yet? I keep getting the same 30 second intromercial and predraft coverage was supposed to start 20minutes ago.
  20. I feel Varsho would be like Delta House accepting Flounder because he was legacy. Yeah, I mean even his upside doesn't sound great. Jason Kendall without the ability to hit for average. The rest of the draft would have to be pretty amazing to make up for that pick.
  21. Rooker seems to be widely considered a second round talent so it does seem like they're sacrificing some talent picking him at 27/30. Isn't Rooker only a 2nd round talent based on age though? It's not a limitation of any of his tools or production. I'm willing to gamble on that.
×
×
  • Create New...