Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,121
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Breath of relief on that, whenever it's a shoulder I'm just assuming it's a year+ if at all ever coming back.
  2. I lean this way as well, especially if PJJ is gone. I don't think there's that much difference between Skoronski, Broderick Jones or Darnell Wright and I'd feel safe one of them would be there at 15-17.
  3. If PJJ really goes #3 like the rumors say, then I think I'm on the Devon Witherspoon train for #9. I don't really want Skoronski there and I'd rather they trade back if taking an OT.
  4. Yes, I'm sure all the FAs are going to say, well the Cubs are offering me the most money but they were mean to a guy who has been terrible at baseball for 5 years straight so I guess I'll go elsewhere.
  5. Probably not realistic, but if he's doing this through the end of May, I'd kind of like the Cubs take take a chance and throw a 3 or 4 year extension at him.
  6. He also seems to get squared up on almost everything in the zone. He's already almost half way to his entire season's barrel total in 2022, allowing a ridiculous 12.5%. That's like facing Freddie Freeman every at bat.
  7. The more I think about it, the more I'd really like to trade down and grab a pick in the 35-45 range even if it comes at the cost of grabbing a truly top tier prospect. I'm still not selling #9 cheap or even for "fair" value, but I don't think it would take robbery for me to be ok with them moving down now. They need at least 3 day 1 starters from this draft on the DL/OL and that's probably the most realistic way to get it done.
  8. Fulmer had better see nothing but mop up duty for a long time
  9. Not at all sold on Fulmer. A closer should not give up this much hard contact.
  10. This team isn't talented enough to let Hosmer hang around on this roster for a quarter of the season.
  11. It's not like it's bad luck either. It's just consistantly bad contact.
  12. A lot of bad at bats tonight. Also, Hosmer is really bad at baseball.
  13. It really is confusing especially when you have Mervis and Morel in AAA
  14. This camera angle is really throwing me off
  15. Must not raise my expectations, but this is looking fun
  16. Is there any player with a lower average exit velocity than Madrigal? It feels incredibly rare that he ever puts a charge into a ball.
  17. For moving back yet again, I'm not looking for fair if I'm Poles. I'm looking for 17+32 at minimum. Unless someone is willing to meet a crazy price, I have very little interest in missing out on the guys who will gone by #17
×
×
  • Create New...