Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. why am I watching wada and baker warm up and nobody else around? was the ump taking a dump?
  2. ugh, 2-seamer and Soler with an ugly swing for a K.
  3. dribbler up the middle for a single. Thankfully the SS was playing Baez at 3B.
  4. Wait. What? It hasn't even gotten that hot down here this summer. What the hell is happening on the West Coast this year? El Nino Warm waters off the coast of CA has also led to fish typically found down by Cabo being up by LA.
  5. One of my favorite parts of randomly seeing old card collections are the ridiculous future star ones that have three dudes I never heard of outside of the card I saw them on in the first place.
  6. Bruce Miles ‏@BruceMiles2112 · 2m Z says he can still hit but not pitch. Played catch and said ball felt like a rock. #Cubs
  7. http://uproxx.com/sports/2014/09/tywin-lannister-promotional-video-rugby-world-cup/ Tywin Lannister peaks my interest in Rugby World Cup. also hot dogs
  8. They should not get any money and get all landmark status taken away.
  9. I haven't been able to catch many of their games the past few years, so maybe I'm missing it. Or maybe I'm biased. But, to me, Cutler, Rodgers, Brady, etc. all complain at an even level. If you haven't been able to catch many games the past few years how could you possibly have an opinion on that?
  10. And Cutler Not even close.
  11. So is Rodgers. On that drive he's jaw boning with the refs on a holding call he never saw because he was running the other way. He's nearly on Rivers' level and never ever gets called on it. And how about Rodgers ripping his rookie center to shreds? Imagine if that were Jay. the key difference here is that Jay Cutler is an anti-vaxxer, and is thusly a terrible, stupid human being who deserves every bit of scorn he receives I choose to believe that Jay is getting his kids vaccinated behind Kristen's back. Oh that's obvious. And you're a maroon if you think Rivers still isn't the bitchiest. Every QB points out missed calls, only a handful of them do it to an obnoxious level, like Rivers and Rodgers.
  12. I had to paste the text into another file to read.
  13. Retweeted by Bruce Miles Paul Johnson ‏@bigjohnsonblog · 3m The gun just had Duane Underwood at 98 MPH, whoa! @KCCougars #cubs
  14. on the one hand it would be good to see more sensible punishment for pot, on the other hand I love that Welker is suspended.
  15. While reading this scatological themed story I get an email with the subject:
  16. Yeah, they've been all over Javy. I've been surprised that the national media hasn't latched on a bit harder. it's pennant race time, the Cubs are way out of the race and javy has a 600 OPS. I would not expect the national baseball media to care much about the Cubs right now.
  17. http://deadspin.com/jorge-soler-is-here-and-you-should-pay-attention-to-th-1630556210 Deadspin talking Cubs
  18. worst case is GB win and Seattle still goes on to a 15-1 season.
  19. HAS TO? Hard to improve greatly on 4300 yards passing, 6100 total O and 28ppg. HAS TO!!!
×
×
  • Create New...