Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. "If Monday was a strikeout." Lol How in the [expletive] hell can that ump sit there and call that [expletive] a strike You go to many youth baseball games? Nope... but I have to assume in order to umpire an internationally sanctioned ESPN televised little league matchup you have to have a good reputation at your job. I would just assume they need to work cheap and live close by.
  2. yeah thats the part i just can't buy about mojos argument there is no self loathing. we aren't 80 years old. you live a sheltered life
  3. Coolest? You were one of the idiots that fell for that marketing scheme? I mean I was 9. You just called a 9 year old an idiot. I have no regrets. Can you say the same?
  4. Coolest? You were one of the idiots that fell for that marketing scheme?
  5. Don't you think limiting it to Cubs fan you personally know limits the sample size unfairly? I assume you would choose not to closely associate with idiots who are obsessed with the White Sox, but this site right here, and this very thread actually, prove they absolutely exist.
  6. I really like how much that sign blocks the building behind it.
  7. I think Philly has a few needs and a few options of value that could fill those needs. Let's go ahead and given them Breshad Perriman, WR, UCF
  8. I mean...I do not give a [expletive] about the 100 years crap. Before the last 5 years or so of terribleness happened, I hadn't really felt bad (or inferior) about being a Cubs fan at all. Fun place to see games (I know you will hate this), actual major market relevant franchise - any hint of success gets us tons of attention and that's fun too...could be a hell of a lot worse. And it'll be a lot better going forward. 2010-14 was a dark, dark period though. 2010-14 was about as dark as it got. But in the 20 years prior to then there were only 5 or 6 non-shitty seasons.
  9. schwing
  10. Montero is the cleanup hitter? That seems off.
  11. It's a lot easier to just say "It's a copycat league." that's not the same thing Yes, I was purposely oversimplifying it. Clearly I was hilarious. I don't think that was oversimplified. It was an accurate summation.
  12. I believe it is a mess that was entirely expected and not that big of a deal and the fault, to whichever extent there is fault to consider, lies with the Cubs.
  13. Repeatedly drinking and driving is risking lives and slumpbusting is maybe one step removed from sexual assaults(you know he wants them good and drunk). Grace is awful.
  14. i'm sorry, are we of the belief that wrigley isn't a mess? Are we of the belief the renovation was not necessary?
  15. Leadoff hitter in Colorado.
  16. I was in line at a concession stand and they ran out of hot chocolate two people in front of me. The woman in front of me absolutely lost it because they were already out of hot dogs too. It was hilarious. If pissing, pooping, eating, and being comfortable are all that important to you….STAY HOME. People go through all the trouble to go/get to the park and then spend an inordinate amount of time eating, drinking and disposing of bodily waste. It's only a 3 hour game. Sit down and watch the game and stop worrying about food, your pee, and your GD phone. What an awful way to experience a baseball game.
  17. WRONG THREAD!!!!!!!!
  18. I will also have been 40 by that time.
  19. I think the obvious caption is The Shocker and the Rocker but it's kind of ruined by Billy not being a rocker.
  20. They have already dealt with plenty of criticism from media, the agent, the mlbpa, the head of that pa, the player and every other potential complainer. What could would pretending he needs another week do to avoid more? The controversy and criticism is there and will remain there regardless. Isn't that just the "traditional" way of handling this situation? I thought it's been pointed out that teams usually bring the player up at least 2-3 days after they initially could. Yeah...i think goony is just saying this has received so much attention and even the union and the league have commented directly on it, that the cat is so far out of the bag that there's no point in doing anything for appearances sake at this point. Yes, that is what I am saying.
  21. looks like he has lady legs, going in from hip to knee then moving out.
  22. I prefer "running bases"
×
×
  • Create New...