Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. pretty weird that david dejesus is wearing 59 there also why is freddy krueger grabbing zambrano to cop a feel of that sweet sweet bosom.
  2. I'd agree with this. The wording of "inheriting" a good farm system, when he was primarily responsible for it was my quibble. I was on board with them hiring him as GM because of the job he did with the minor league team. It was clear from the outset, however, that having a gym teacher running the show was a mistake.
  3. should have said: unleash their power dongs.
  4. 3 of 4 to start at home. 4 of the next 6 on the road but against no juggernauts. A guaranteed loss on TDAY followed by a final 5 that doesn't look all that daunting.
  5. I got 99 problems and 1 of them is with people who completely misunderstand or misrepresent what it was about Hendry's strategy that was a problem.
  6. I thought he was on the less dumb side of things when it came to local media, he's just more on the troll side. He's always had trouble understanding Theo's "plan". It's one thing to disagree, but he either couldn't comprehend it or refused to. Really? I didn't get the impression he didn't understand it. Len Kasper seems to have that idea as well, that critics of his plan didn't understand his plan. I do not understand that concept.
  7. it wasn't the single take job that was the issue, it was the three consecutive ones
  8. I seem to recall a lot of people saying OF was a bid need, because they didn't have many outfielders.
  9. is there anything in there about abandoning his dying son? to be fair, didn't he abandon him long before he became officially dying?
  10. cool beans we'll be counting on that
  11. how long is that?
  12. yet. She hasn't died, yet.
  13. stop it you guys, this is too titillating
  14. In the booth? No, he'll be on the panel or whatever you call it. in the studio. and no, this will not be fun and should not be applauded.
  15. that's better than being the Cubs and not putting the tarp on
  16. Mark Gonzales ‏@MDGonzales 1m1 minute ago Maddon said Baez going to extended spring before rejoining Iowa hasn't been discussed but thinks it would be a good idea.
  17. what if all the toilets at a baseball stadium were broken?
  18. yes, it would be crazy
  19. is that like an iphone 5? Beertown 17? Oakland 11
  20. I have found that while my interest in sports has not declined with age, my interest in "sports entertainment" has shrunk to almost imperceptible levels. In college I would watch sportscenter 4-5 times a day. I gave up all espn shows probably sometime around my first year out of college. No interest. I will throw on some sports talk if there is a big transaction happens. But that is the extent.
  21. is that like an iphone 5? ok, that is hysterical
×
×
  • Create New...