Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. hahahaha this is amazing they should get some custom fog machines and [expletive] in the new clubhouse I wonder who is the best dancer. Ross I, too, was trying to think of the big dopey white guy but for some reason his name was escaping me.
  2. I would not miss Bennett. He's pretty good, but he's not nearly good enough to justify being a pain in the ass.
  3. Can you explain to me what you mean by all of this? I think the gist of it is that it is ridiculous to slot in "this year's 7th pick" in the 2017 starting rotation, because: A) The Cubs have been passing on pitchers early in the draft and more importantly, B) Slotting in a currently amateur pitcher into a rotation 1.5 years after his theoretical draft is crazy
  4. http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--WA-gckbI--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/enneopevmant8ohbidxa.gif
  5. Managers like giving days off before an off day to give a guy ample rest.
  6. wasn't this quote about mcclellin a second ago?
  7. Because Shark was always a better fit for the south side. Just 'cause he was a dirty Indiana boy? That's not fair.
  8. https://vine.co/v/e7mqZ6zmwtK
  9. Is it just me or does it look like he's aged a bit over the past few months? A lot of wrinkes around his eyes. He has two very young kids. That'll age you.
  10. the fact he's been to many all star games by this age IS a pretty good indication of how good he is (and how underappreciated)
  11. other it has already happened but we are incapable of perceiving it
  12. Hardly fair they let the White Sox play in front of their home crowd in Baltimore. well done
  13. I made some disparaging comments about Kevin Millar the other day. I still think he's annoying as [expletive], but, since I compared him to Kaplan, I think I owe him an apology after watching this video. So here goes: Kevin, I'm sorry I compared you, in any way, to Kaplan (who is a total [expletive]). You had a fun interview with Rizzo, and I was wrong to compare you to a racist douchebag. Sincerely Jumbo (formerly Jumbowang) Kaplan is a racist jock sniffer. Millar is just an idiot.
  14. I remember Schlereth being a thing at one point
  15. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-kyle-long-bears-minicamp-20150428-story.html For some reason Brad Biggs has been talking about Kyle Long going to tackle today. But he is still a guard for now and seemingly wants to stay there.
  16. Chris Kuc retweeted Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 1h1 hour ago Do believe CAL (as @reporterchris mentioned), MON & TOR were among those interested. Panarin liked the fit in CHI best. Chris Kuc retweeted Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 1h1 hour ago Hearing free-agent F Artem Panarin, who led KHL champion St. Petersburg in scoring, is getting close to joining the Chicago Blackhawks.
  17. well they have a 7, 7:30 and probably a day game this series so stop complaining.
  18. Gator? Please cut him out of principle.
  19. On how Kyle Schwarber has looked defensively “It’s been a great year of development for him. And this is no knock on anyone that was at Indiana but just what he had to do receiving wise to catch what we feel is at the Major League level in time, he’s worked his tail off. You see it every single day now. When he was in big league camp he was catching [Jake] Arrieta and all of those guys there. He’s got tremendous hands and he’s moving very well behind the plate. Last night he had a sub-2 throwing time on a runner down to second base. So the process has been great with him. I know I can speak for all of us in the organization, we feel very confident that he is going to be able to catch in the Major Leagues and be a force at the plate.” :clapping: mommy horny michael
  20. Is this going to be a long-term DL or are they planning on Almora to AAA when he comes back? Possible concussion: That was a good song, that WAS a good song, that songs okay, it was a good song
  21. Junior gets the start in left, batting 6th.
  22. He turns 58 next month. plus he played college football.
×
×
  • Create New...