Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. My God, they could lose three baseball games in a row. Losing 2 of 3 to the White Sox at home would be stupidly bad The Cubs lost 2 of 3 to the Padres and Brewers (plus Washington) at home already this season and it hasn't been a stupidly bad season by any stretch.
  2. listen to derwood, he knows lame.
  3. has he had enough of the chive selling Bill Murray t-shirts?
  4. Why would anybody take him? He's only had a brief period of solid play, has a huge contract and is suffering from vertigo.
  5. Don Draper was an alcoholic [expletive] through most of the show. It was easy to see Hamm as a cardinals fan really. Also son of a whore
  6. [tweet] [/tweet] He'll get back to you.
  7. that's what it looks like to me if not filipino, maybe that half is whatever hawaiians are called Do you also think that ESPN's Mike Tirico is an offspring of his two white parents, as he has always insisted? http://33.media.tumblr.com/083c4998b2fcfb9c3d173ae2e945ac7e/tumblr_n9k179cx3M1rmvfheo1_500.gif
  8. Sigs and avatars. So much clutter. I like having sigs and avatars to help me know immediately who I should and shouldn't care about reading I am able to read names. It's a skill I've honed over many years on message boards. I agree with brandon
  9. The fact that Motte unseated Rondon to begin with always struck me as weird. Someone as statistically open-minded as Joe had (and has) to see that Rondon is the superior pitcher. closer isn't necessarily where you use your superior pitcher
  10. 20 years ago the nfl was also completely different.
  11. the addison russell is problematic
  12. damn, they segregate laundry down there
  13. I noticed mark schanowski (CSN) was pissed stl could not challenge the foul ball call even though it looks to me like it hit the line
  14. I told you these racists alcoholics would lose to our honorable gentlemen of leisure.
  15. pleasantly surprised he is hitting the ball very hard and he has the full ASB coming up, so why not?
×
×
  • Create New...