Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. The Bears [expletive] the bed against bad teams and are back to getting g embarrassed against mediocre teams. They aren't getting new jobs.
  2. I'm asking if you're saying Fangio/Gase aren't worthy of their current positions as coordinators or of a head coaching position? What are you referring to as "the job?" A NEW HEAD COACHING POSITION THAT EVERYONE SEEMINGLY WORRIED THEY WOULD BE GETTING THIS OFFSEASON. I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT.
  3. Im not sure I can explain it any more clearly. If they get a new job, I won't miss them.
  4. I think Gase is gonna get a gig still. Or do you mean that we stop worrying about losing him because he's not that good? i don't think these guys are worthy of the job nor the regrets of losing them if they somehow get a job.
  5. I think we can stop worrying about losing the coaching staff this offseason.
  6. If long stays at tackle, urine trouble
  7. It sure looked like it. He was going insane and the refs were doing anything they could to blame others.
  8. I'd rather let Cutler finish out his solid season and cement his job for 2016. Seeing if Fales is a worthy backup isn't that important. Besides, this is about as positive as Bear fans have been about Cutler since he got here. A benching coupled with Fales not sucking would pretty much relegate us back into the throes of QB meatballdom. seeing what we got with fales would be pointless.
  9. i bet you like being plugged in, you pervert gotta love the idea that music gets old and the solution to that is the receptive nonsense of sports talk radio.
  10. I'll never understand this. its awful tv. there's a million other things to kill your time, why punish yourself. Dear god, I don't WATCH the show. I'm talking sports radio here even easier to avoid
  11. I'll never understand this. its awful tv. there's a million other things to kill your time, why punish yourself.
  12. but we already knew that [tweet] [/tweet]
  13. [tweet]https://twitter.com/ky1elong/status/676158539526758401[/tweet]
  14. No idea, but apparently Blake bortles has the former.
  15. I liked it, Gould blew it last week so there was reason to think he would miss again in bad weather here. They tried for the TD. They should have tried for first downs rather than desperation heaves.
  16. That's true about yards, but he still needs to hit that. He's one of the highest paid kickers in the league Sure, but that was maybe a bit better than 50/50 kick in the rain.
  17. I don't even blame Gould. They needed to gain more yards there.
  18. No it is not. Home fans cheer. lol sure thing yup, Chicago has uniquely dumb fans. That makes sense.
  19. No it is not. Home fans cheer.
  20. Given nfl catch rulings, that has to be challenged. Where was the football move?
  21. was this posted in a 3 point game with like 8 minutes left (and the bears having just completed two longish pass plays - i think this came before that bubble screen check on 3rd down)? so much unnecessary scorn
  22. [tweet] [/tweet]
  23. Brutal throw
×
×
  • Create New...