Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,099
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. The athletic’s latest two round mock has the bears going OT (Josh Simmons OSU), OG/C (Wyatt Milum WV), EDGE* (Landon Jackson Arkansas) in the first three picks Seems like a logical order of picks for their needs but Poles doesn’t draft logically so who knows * I hate the term EDGE but I guess we have to use it
  2. Another game another multi goal deficit. Mrazek has given up five goals on 26 shots. Bedard has a goal and his 100th point.
  3. It’s been a couple decades since Dallas had the pick of the litter as head coach.
  4. Jerry Jones GM
  5. Chicago is probably due for a great big fat person coach
  6. They’re interviewing Thomas Brown, they’ve requested interviews with Aaron Glenn and Brian Flores. I don’t really think Rooney rule stuff is at all in play with Rivera
  7. I’d probably be more happy with him than I was with Eberflus, Fox or Trestman. I think I was vaguely okay with Nagy but not enthusiastic. The first time I heard his Delaware valley accent I knew we were screwed as though So maybe Freeman would be the best of the post Lovie batch. But there’s huge questions about the staff he’d bring with. Presumably you’d need some big name experience NFL guys at coordinator spots. Like a Ron Rivera as DC, but who as OC?
  8. I would be extremely comfortable facing Love for the next 10 years.
  9. Love is Love
  10. GB unequivocally does not have a third consecutive franchise QB
  11. Disagree. More than a dozen is a waste reflects on poor management skills. Succession planning is business 101 horsefeathers that should have been settled months ago
  12. Bottom line, it is, and always has been, incompetence
  13. It wouldn’t be a cubs season if we didn’t have a teachers pet player to vent about
  14. George Halas died in 1983. That was about 3 generations of nfl football ago. The bears of the past 20 years have spent money. They’ve paid salaries to multiple head coaches simultaneously pretty much half the time since Lovie was canned. They pay guaranteed money to players from other teams that can’t get that money. They’ve upgraded facilities as well as just about anybody out there. they spend, full stop. It’s just a tired untrue silly complaint that doesn’t match up with what has gone down.
  15. The last time I was at soldier field I saw a former high school teacher of mine dressed up as a bear. He hit me in gym class and got fired for inappropriate relationships with female students
  16. It’s not cheapness. It’s bad decision making. They spend money.
  17. That’s the David Letterman rule
  18. Kind of a hypocritical look to say stop talking about this story it’s a nothing burger over the course of 9 paragraphs
  19. Are they really going to arbitration with Tucker?
  20. horsefeathers corporations just bleeding the spirit of the day for all it’s worth
  21. Two days later and the raiders dump Telesco Brady must have big plans with haircut’s team
  22. Blackhawks are 2-1 in 2025. Nazar got his first goal, Dach got his first assist. Bedard with a goal and assist
×
×
  • Create New...