Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. make us not hate him, and eventually like him. If he's good (which he probably will be), most people will like him. He was a Cardinal for like 2 minutes. But he's been a douche bag his entire life.
  2. I haven't watched a single college basketball game this year but that won't stop from filling out a bracket and being confident I'll win until round 2 is over.
  3. I'd be on board with that. He will likely be up this year if/when Ross or Montero goes on the DL. Imagine how pissed everyone will be when a non-high pick who came out of nowhere joins Bryant, Russell, Soler, Schwarber Maddon pixie dust.
  4. Montero gets hurt early and the Cubs get nothing from the C and steal Lucroy for Vogelbach and Underwood in June.
  5. I love that Bartolo Colon is in that picture. #FtheMets
  6. What do they call them now?
  7. When you're 9 and you grew up in rural Michigan you don't. The memory is indelible.
  8. I saw my first ever wino there. He was drinking what appeared to be rubbing alcohol.
  9. I love it. I think it would be cool if they tried a piggyback combo every once in a while just to see if it might work.
  10. I've never been to the exhibitionist games before, although there were the nude olympics on campus when I was in college. Hitting dongs with the dong out.
  11. Fowler Heyward Rizzo Bryant Schawrber Zobrist Montero Pitcher Russell KB breaks Hack's RBI record by September.
  12. Would he qualify as a bust?
  13. I really cannot wait until the season starts.
  14. Dreamy is the only word that can possibly describe him.
  15. Goony has spent too much time with The Post and the Daily News.
  16. Is that Volgebach with the chinstrap/bushy bottom beard?
  17. They probably wouldn't let him. They are some serious tight assess.
  18. Is there a Facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/levin.black.7 hahahahahaha
  19. Come back was over before it started.
  20. just a reminder that including the playoffs, Schwarber in his age-22 season had a 650 PA pace of 45 HR, 121R, 109 RBI, 86 BB, .255/.362/.529 unless he starts diving out of the way of balls hit directly at him, i'm ok with keeping him Agreed. That's we he's the most valuable trade chip. I'm not saying I want to trade him.
  21. Schwarber is the most valuable trade chip the Cubs have, unless his defense greatly improves.
  22. lmao people are so pissed because the Cubs are awesome. Also, I know typical Chicago sports radio drivel, but I heard multiple people on the score speculate that the Cubs might end up being accused of tampering and losing draft picks. I'm pretty sure that until a FA has signed on the dotted line, clubs are able to freely speak with and negotiate with a FA. Idiots. I think Casey Close's mic drop statement says all that needs to be said about the affair. Aside, did you know that he is married to Gretchen Carelson of Fox and Friends fame?
  23. I think it's pretty hard to dominate life and be a massive douche. I don't think they are humble but they must treat guys pretty fairly. I think a good case in point is Theo having a beer with Shark.
×
×
  • Create New...