I remember when he was having his control issues and the Cubs AA team was in West Tenn. my wife and went to see him pitch in Jackson. He was awful. He threw one so high the catcher didn’t even make an attempt. He could not throw a strike.
It's still a HIPAA violation if it's not released by the patient. HIPAA doesn't apply only to physicians. Standard 'sportswriter not lawyer' caveats apply, but this is what I read.
That's positively wrong.
My MLB the Show 2020 team (from MLBTS Franchise Mode) is much better than the current team anyway, so I’m just going to keep playing video game baseball and forget about this season.
Is anyone else as excited about the Cubs draft as I am? I know nothing but it looks like they killed it from a tools perspective. I absolutely hate those high floor low ceiling type players.