Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. I think the weather last week makes predicting the bear's outlook almost impossible. We don't really know what their offense will look like. It's almost like a week 1 game.
  2. Except it doesn't work like that. Two good, not excellent prospects do not equal a great pitching prospect or infiled prospect. If they want to go with I have too many OF prospects and try to match with a team that has too many starting pitching prospects, they might not find anyone to match up with. They will need to get creative to avoid a situation where they are changing a dime for a nickel.
  3. Suzuki is having a good end of the season.
  4. Bet the over and give the points in OU vs. Nebraska game. It will get ugly quickly.
  5. Vikings putting a hurt on Green Bay.
  6. And everyone in this thread especially me during the game lol Lol
  7. I’m guessing the Cubs game will be canceled
  8. They will need snorkel equipment before long.
  9. Positive difference: no stupid penalties and no confusion on the sidelines resulting in stupid outcomes. Great defense and bad conditions are winning.
  10. Defense has been very good all game.
  11. Da Bears! Winning ugly.
  12. TD on a broken play. It’s something.
  13. It’s kind of jarring that it looks like they have changed the play calling one bit.
  14. What a dumb play on first and goal. A gift
  15. Lol, nice pass blocking there.
  16. Bad decision there by Fields
  17. What am I missing? Looks like he’s thrown 3 innings of 1 hit, 0 walk ball. Or are you contrasting this with times where he is wild Yes. He looked really good today.
  18. Newcomb is so frustrating to watch. Kind of like Maples. kind of like Chattwood. He has great stuff but throws both bad strikes and balls.
  19. I know nobody is shocked but nailed it. As I said, too much to ask for. I blame CubinNY Blame it on Ted Cruz, he was there.
  20. I wish college football would schedule more big games like this early in the season. What a fun game.
  21. Texas about to shock the college football world.
  22. Fox broadcasters rooting pretty hard for Texas
  23. Nico with a two run bomb
×
×
  • Create New...