Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. Reds up 1 bottom of 2. However, the radio side has long commercials for something call Patriot Food that will get you through the coming food shortage.
  2. Yeah, I don’t expect Judge to hit FA in any meaningful way. Maybe for the show but the Yankees would be insane to actually let him walk I don't want anything to do with Judge's next contract. His injury history scares me too much.
  3. So weird, not one of the comments is critical of their Trump support and there are probably a couple hundred. And its not just Trump support its 'i hang out at Mar-A-Lago and golf with Trump' I wonder if they get a guest pass or something. I can't see them paying $200,000 to join and $15,000/month to hang.
  4. I mean they have like 24 hours/day to program, couldn't they do a weekly or even daily 30 minute show on the farm teams? I guess it probably wouldn't bring the revenue of a 30 minute paid advertisement for reverse mortgages or something.
  5. We’re not talking all players in general, we’re talking about a very specific player doing very specific things even outside of the one-two you’re zeroed in on. The better question is does a 21 YO LHH C who plays defense, hits flyballs, takes walks, runs the bases, and show in game power have a continued Future in the pros? The answer is resoundingly yes, and if the bat speed and strength is there possibly a very bright future I don’t play favorites, not sure how this is any or way different than like buying Kevin Alcantara or Kevin Made have true starter potential yet outside of Hearn not being in the cool club or whatever the process is None of it matters if he can't make contact. But I have no problem geeking over guys. You seem to be especially focused on this dude. You like obscure things to fuss over. You be you.
  6. I could listen to Votto talk hitting all night. But I’m back to the radio
  7. Willy look like he snapped a tendon there at first
  8. Judging by Twitter about half the fans at the game are going to former Cubs. Big Z (my favorite Cubs pitcher not named Greg Maddux) is there.
  9. Nick Madrigal ® 2B Willson Contreras ® C Patrick Wisdom ® 3B Seiya Suzuki ® RF Nico Hoerner ® SS Ian Happ (S) LF Nelson Velazquez ® DH P.J. Higgins ® 1B Christopher Morel ® CF
  10. Yes, it has the Cubs line up TBD, earlier it had the lineup for yesterday. I will remove the line up.
  11. I'm starting this thread early. We're going old school. Drew Smyly (4-6, 3.97 ERA, 52 SO) vs Nick Lodolo (3-3, 4.40 ERA, 58 SO), who has a last name that sounds like it was from Arrested Development. Two really bad teams separated by 1 game in the loss column playing for the right to not be among the seven worst teams in baseball. What was MLB thinking with this scheduling? Ross and the rest of the brain trust are doing the right things and giving auditions to guys to see if they are a part of the future. It should be a fun game to watch, but I'm going to be listening to Pat and Ron. I might take a peek and see what the field looks like.
  12. Call me crazy but I think the field of dreams uniforms should be the every day away game uniform
  13. As bad as they are, the Cubs are in a different class than the Nats. I feel bad for Dave Martinez.
  14. Suttcliffe is such a moron.
  15. This ump has a w i d e strike zone
  16. 1-0 Nats in the 5th. horsefeathering Suttcliffe in the booth.
  17. So far they are doing all the right things to signal they plan to compete in 2023.
  18. Blah game with the chance for a sweep. Two hits
  19. Perlaza is on fire. 5 HRs this week.
  20. 3 -0 Marlins two dongs and a double in the 5th.
  21. I still love him but Javy is having an awful season.
  22. I was busy getting ready for hunting season
×
×
  • Create New...