Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. I don't know if FullCountTommy from Twitter reads NSBB, but he's been barking about PCA getting some time with the big club at the end of the year. Would be interesting.
  2. The ocean is the hottest its ever been. I think temps for the water in the Carribean are close to 80-90. It's going to cause a lot of rain.
  3. At least is wasn't Why the horsefeathers is Happ Batting 3rd
  4. I'm glad they have an off-day. They looked a little warn down in this series.
  5. glad I went to bed before the 9th. I would have had a hard time sleeping.
  6. Seiya looked at lot better at the plate last night. A lot more decisive.
  7. Sneaky’s boy went yard again.
  8. When he’s hot he’s on fire. When he cold he’s encased in ice.
  9. Brett is right there with you tweeting in all caps.
  10. Not jinx things, but I knew Kyle was going to slice this lineup.
  11. Or just being replaced by the next guy with a deep voice who comes along.
  12. Is the severity of the injury confirmed? That seems a bit extreme. Or are you saying Claypool is a goldbricker?
  13. we want all teams ahead of the Cubs in our division to lose. All the time. We want the division, not the WC.
  14. what alternatives are available? I don't think it will be a high priority, but sure. I imagine he's looking for a nice payday since he took a 1 year deal last offseason.
  15. It serves the purpose of a daily potpourri topics thread until the game starts without the need to have a bunch of new threads. Also, how exciting is the end of the season going to be with the Cubs up or down 1 with three to go?
  16. The Japanese MLB league is full of spin ball pitchers. He mashed there.
  17. Hendricks is going to slice and dice this line up. Have to hope he keeps the ball down.
×
×
  • Create New...