Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. And that’s why NYC is the best city in the world. I use to go there to watch Sammy. It half filled with Dominicans. So awesome. when I lived in S. Florida the was a good Chicago bar in Hallandale.
  2. If that was the Sox park you know some fans would have joined in.
  3. Lol, Roberson looks like a movie star and pitches like one. Center cut fastballs. First batter: HR. 2nd: line drive double
  4. Boy I wish Heuer’s arm didn’t explode
  5. I was thinking about the recent struggles of the O vs D. It actually might be indicative of a pretty good secondary for the Bears forcing the the skill players on offense to step up their game. At least that’s my optimistic take.
  6. This was a let down game if there ever is such a thing. They played a division rival four games, late. If I could have bet money, I would have put a lot on the Braves.
  7. He hasn't been able to adjust to the MLB strike zone and now he's lost.
  8. A good smack in the mouth might be good for the boys.
  9. Zach now using the Boog tag line "that's that" at the end of the inning.
×
×
  • Create New...