Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. After listening to Boog for the 1st inning of the last Cubs/Tigers I have definitely determined I want him to go away at the end of the season. My opinion will not change from this point forward. Regardless if they get a new guy and he's worse, I don't like Boog.
  2. Pat and Ron are talking about miggy. I was living in S. Florida when he came up with the Marlins. Even at 19 he could hit the ball hard. They had nowhere to play him. Fortunately Todd Hollingsworth was so awful they put Miggy in LF. And he was as responsible as anyone on that team for helping them to win the WS. If it weren’t for Hollingsworth being useless they would never have called him up.
  3. Lol, I went to pick up my kids at band practice and they lead 4-3
  4. This is what I expected from him all season. At least he gave them a good month.
  5. Edit, second best. We self-segregated is the best.
  6. Native Americans don't mind the mascots is the best line of the argument.
  7. More like the Cardinals, but yes.
  8. They still owe him about 100 million, so no.
  9. Getting Seiya hot to end the season would be nice
  10. We've all been spoiled by the high quality of the Cubs broadcasters during our lifetime. They're not always the best at calling a game or giving insight, but they've been mostly entertaining. I go back to Jack Brickhouse, Lou Boudreau, and Vince Lloyd. There have been some clunkers, Dwayne Staats and Milo Hameltion to name two. Boog is not good either, but he has a likable personality. But the rest of the league is mostly trash. It's even worse on the radio. The quality is the reason why Suttcliffe and Girardi are the fill-ins. The talent pool is thin.
  11. No way I’m leaving him out there so I’m sure Ross will. sieya!
  12. Kyle got a bit unlucky on that change, but it did kind of roll up there. Decent location
  13. Aside from PCA, the Cubs have so many really, really interesting positional prospects each with a huge flaw that may doom them. If Ballesteros could get close to Schwaber shape the sky is the limit.
  14. Lol, watching the SB game. The pitching coach comes out after 3 straight walks and a catcher’s interference and says, “what the F **** is going on out here?”
×
×
  • Create New...