Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,477
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. Drop the spliff, drop the weight. "I have a lot of energy. I used to be tired a lot." Blazin' up tends to have that effect.
  2. I'd assume if the Cubs got Lowell, they most likely try to flip him in another trade?
  3. I guess they figure he can call good games for the young pitching staff. But $6 million :shock: Yikes!!
  4. This is a useless assertion without pictures. http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?oid=AAAAAQAQLuJd0J8Hbe63bOzIyzQ8fAAAAAmNyUEwYCBtFx84iIzXPKro&size=normal http://www.thesoapdispenser.com/files/amanda-aardsma_446x297.jpg http://multimedia.heraldinteractive.com/images/0d19cb8f82_aardsma_02282009.jpg
  5. Cotts to Cubs - ineffective and injured. Vasquez to White Sox - Never made it out of minor leagues, and not in organization anymore; Aardsma to White Sox - Ineffective and no longer in organization after being traded for Willy Mota and Miguel Socolovich; currently a potential All-Star closer for Mariners (*also has an incredible HOT sister!!!). A win for Hendry?
  6. I didn't read all 36 pages (sorry, it's too damn long), but is there ANY possibility the Cubs keep Bradley? Any possibility he rolls into Spring Training with the Cubs while they look for a suitable trading partner. Or any chance he's on the Opening Day roster?
  7. MW on MLB Network liked the signing, though JJ was gonna be healthy and has great stuff. HR thought it was a good signing too.
  8. Yes, lets replace Hill with a guy who hit for an even worse average, got on base even less, was worse on defense, and made over a million dollars more. But he said he was "gonna prove he's healthy and can perform".
  9. I guess he just got fat, slow and crappy like an old guy.
  10. At least after getting rid of Dye, Thome and Pods, they're trying to get younger. Oh wait.... :roll:
  11. Looks like a combination of Alex Rodriguez and Michael Jackson. :-))
  12. Could Demp's slow start be attributed to some off field issues concerning the health of his child.
  13. Please don't.....in any capacity. Hoping you realize that, that entire post was sarcasm. I did. It's just that even a mere thought of that tool coming back to the Cubs, sarcasm or not, makes my skin crawl!
  14. I convinced many of the "hollywood/star entertainers" are on some type of illicit drug prior to the 7th inning. Many of them are just whacked in the booth!
  15. Please don't.....in any capacity.
  16. Always easy to spend someone else's money.
  17. 2/3 of an inning and no hits isn't awful, is it?!?!?!
  18. Cut Marshall some slack....doubt he knew he was starting tonight.
  19. Would rather just DFA Miles than try to sneak him through waivers!!
  20. I more disappointed Bradley, Dempster, Fontenot, Soriano, Soto, Marmol, Harden, Zambrano and Rammy (due to injury) didn't do more.....in the first half of the season. Hendry put together a pretty good lineup that has under-produced until recently.
  21. Tim, how could you not enjoy watching the Sox games. Listening to Hawk is a hoot....especially when they lose. He's so bitter and whiney. I get great joys from it. And I love how he's convinved the "Stone Pony" that the umps have it in for the Sox with regard to the strike zone. He complains all the time and Stoney has grown fond of agreeing with him!! Sit back and try to enjoy. It's really easy and fun!!
×
×
  • Create New...