Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. I'd challenge the call. Grandal was blocking the plate.
  2. Is Harold Reynolds Joe Morgan 2.0? He's awful.
  3. What is the alternate channel until the Nats Dodgers have is over?
  4. Twenty would be a nice round number to end the regular season.
  5. Seems like Russell gets days off quite often.
  6. http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDU3MA==/z/B44AAOxyAs9SPyaH/$T2eC16F,!zMFIc5Rg2kYBSPy,HT1r!~~60_35.JPG How could you not love those pajamas!
  7. I'm not certain if I prefer the solid contact, line drives for outs to show that Heyward is seeing the ball well and getting good hacks. Or if I prefer the weak contact that has been falling for hits lately.
  8. Glad to see three of the last four batters swinging at first pitch. *edit* Thank you Jorge.
  9. taking over busch on clinch day will be so much better It's funny because a criticism of Cubs fans is that they go to Wrigley for beer and sunshine and because it's touristy and stuff. But every road game you hear them audibly cheering the team. I've preached this for years, especially to Sox fans who bash a majority of Cubs fans as just attending games to see the park or the "tourism" factor. I always point out the road attendance figures. Cubs are always top ten, and top 5 when they field a competitive team.
  10. Would rather see Hendricks get another home start and have Lackey open the road trip. Just because Kyle is so damn good at home. But I guess it doesn't really matter.
  11. Yeah, yeah, yeah. They're both really good at pitching. What I want to know is which is gonna have better ABs!!
  12. Dodgers were sown at Colorado 8-2 going into the 8th. They scored 3 in the 8th, and with two outs in the ninth and a run already in, Andrew Toles hit a Grand Slam. Dodgers up 10-8 headed to the bottom. Gotta love Coors.
  13. 7 walks by the Cubs in the last 3 2/3 innings. SERIOUSLY?!?!?
  14. So is the script here that Hammel bats in the bottom of the fifth, only to put the first man on base in the top of the sixth and get pulled??
×
×
  • Create New...