Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. First of all, I like both Kelly and Amaya. That said, have a feeling they give up quite a bit more HR's, when Kelly is catching. Is there an easy way to find the HR/9 between Kelly and Amaya? I could be wrong, but I just feel that way.
  2. Counsell should make some adjustment in the batting order. I thought he was gonna do that today, but he didn't. I mean with RISP, Bregman, Happ and Seiya haven't done much at all.
  3. What I don't like is that he takes too many easy middle middle. Just swing at them.
  4. Ben is another guy who pitches better, when Amaya is the catcher. He hasn't given up a run, when Miggy was catching (19.1 innings). Hopefully, he'll keep doing that.
  5. Did the wind stop blowing? I thought that was gonna be a HR.
  6. He took the first middle middle sinker. That's the one he should've hit. I know he doesn't swing many first pitch, but that was a good one to swing.
  7. I blame Carson. Shota pitches very differently, when Amaya is catching. Unless the Brewers figured out both Carson and Miggy, I wouldn't say they figured Shota out.
  8. Two things I don't get. 1. How come Craig didn't start Amaya? It's very obvious that Shota pitches better with Amaya. 2. How come they can't hit Sproat? This game sucks so far.
  9. Wind blowing out. The Cubs should be able to hit a few HR's. Hopefully, Shota will be great again.
×
×
  • Create New...