Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Shaw. with RISP has been good, since he came back. Nice
  2. I like that. Seriously, if Nico, Dansby and Bregman start hitting better like they should, this team would be really good.
  3. Looks like every NL Central team is losing/lost today, except for the Cubs. The Padres are down 2 in the 7th, too. I didn't know Miz pitched today. I missed it. I watched the Astros / Imai. He was OK. Looks like Cam Smith is becoming a good OF.
  4. Yeah, I agree. Over the last 30 days, he's been the worst hitter, worse than Nico and Dansby.
  5. A very good day for Dean and for all of us. He's super fast.
  6. Full swing bunt by Carson. Petty much everything is going right for the Cubs today. We neede a day like this.
  7. Not quite there yet.😄 He was something else.
  8. Yeah, his velo was up in the 5th, after the runner got on 2B. So, I guess it was intentional.
  9. His velo dropped today, though. Intentional? I don't know. He's still getting the same result. So, it's good for now.
  10. I just found the Blue Jays have the worst wRC+ with RISP in MLB. They should make us look better.
  11. Yeah, but the Jays will face Ben and Shota.😄 I think they have chance to win, if they can hit with RISP. Cease has been pitching much better than I expected.
  12. I kind of remember he's pretty fast. Can be a good pinch runner, and a backup OF.
  13. Even though it was only one inning, it's awesome to see them hit with RISP.
  14. Carson tried to run as hard as possible. Very nice.
×
×
  • Create New...