Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Well, if Maton gives up only 1 run, that's a good day.
  2. Oh, no. I just went to the bathroom, during the pitching change. Now, it's 3-2.
  3. For a season, I went pretty much every home game for Reno Silver Sox (single A). Paid $1.50, free parking, free beer and free hot dog, free baseball cards, sometimes. That was fun.😄 After that season, they moved to Riverside or somewhere in California. I left Reno in 1995. The last time I checked, they have a AAA team in Reno now.
  4. Thank you. Very cool. I like both moves, Peterson and Pomeranz.
  5. I understood. It's hard to imagine that never happened, though. And, we don't know if the Cubs hit a HR or not, yet.
×
×
  • Create New...