Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Kremer's HR/9 is now 3.80. Jamo is only 2.66. Shota is 1.83.😁
  2. Back to back!. I'm so glad that we have Conforto this year.
  3. At this moment, Kremer's HR/9 is slightly higher than Jamo.😁
  4. Over the last 3 starts, Rea pitched pretty well. Hopefully, he keeps doing that.
  5. Call me crazy, but I started missing Maton, not for good pitching, but extra tensions that he usually creates in games.
  6. Wow. I thought it was a ball. Good challenge, Miggy!
  7. I think Bregman impressed me for the first time tonight.
  8. So far, this is the best version of Boyd in this season.
  9. I didn't know there're Assad haters. My brother loves him, and I don't dislike him, either.😁
  10. Too early to say, but he's been good. If he can be trusted like last year, it'd help a lot.
×
×
  • Create New...