Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Yeah, but his friend, Happ helps.😁 Luck or not, I like Thornton.
  2. Yeah, I said "Challenge it, Pete", right before JD said the same thing.😁
  3. Yeah, he does, but how often do you see him touching it. Not very often. He does shake his head sometime, though.
  4. No, he doesn't all the time. Probably, about 10% of the time, as far as I can tell.
  5. That was chebear's magic number, though.😁 Seriously, I hear you. That was a bad inning and bad pitching change.
  6. horsefeathers. A bad pitching change. Hollowell has been good lately, but not tonight.
  7. Yeah, I keep record of our SPs and who's catching. There must be something. Shota, Boyd and Peterson (so far) pitch better with Miggy. OTOH, Assad is way better with Kelly. It's pretty interesting to me.
  8. Yeah, Peterson pitched very well tonight. Hopefully, he keeps going like this.
  9. I'm not sure. He could be one of those guys who pitches better with Amaya. His ERA with Kelly is 6.75, and with Miggy, more like 1.80, just like Shota and Boyd.
  10. I think Peterson is a fly ball pitcher for the Cubs.
  11. Yeah, it's super annoying to me and to Peterson. And, what sucks more is they are 1 second ahead of the actual clock.
  12. Yeah, I know. The modern way to say it is the Shohei treatment, though.😁
  13. I know, but I bet he's hitting less than 1.00 BA in the last few weeks.
  14. Kelly has been struggling pretty badly. Don't know why Craig put him there.
  15. If Pete didn't get caught stealing, we had 2 runs there. Bregman's hit with RISP is nice.
×
×
  • Create New...