Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JHBulls

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    5,093
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JHBulls

  1. How do you get trolled by a club who will have fewer fans than the opposition at home postseason games?
  2. Cubs have the more recent World Series. That would still be true even if the Cubs didn’t win in 2016.
  3. This is going to sound strange. I didn’t get into the wildcard series at all. I almost treated it almost like a regular season series and even in the 9th inning tonight I felt strangely calm about everything. I know I will be right into the NLDS, but yeah. The series against the Padres felt like I was going through the motions.
  4. Had a look. Game 2 has a 9:08PM ET time set, the other games don’t. https://www.mlb.com/postseason
  5. Awesome! Thank you. I guess we will get times after this game. Appreciate it. 🙂
  6. Have we got the NLDS schedule yet or nothings confirmed? A quick google search shows Game 1 tomorrow and Game 2 on Sunday.
  7. No words. But I said two words anyway. horsefeathers yeah. Another two words
  8. Damn. This would be ridiculous if it’s safe. Looked out for all money.
  9. Jack Bauer’s brother coming out to collect Robert Suarez is so good to see.
  10. I doubt Arraez slipping cost him a base hit lol. He would have been out by a mile.
×
×
  • Create New...