I guess no one imagined Snell would still be in the game 100 pitchers later after his first 3. Then again, the joys of having an 18 inning game only two days again.
Bieber, who the conversation was about, was up for grabs at the deadline and he was traded for a prospect outside the top 100. Jed could have gotten involved as we needed a starter. He didn’t.
My post wasn’t implying that prospects aren’t important.
I feel like the Jays need to win tomorrow to really be confident of winning the series. 2-2 and 2 of 3 in Toronto is an advantage, but I think they lose that advantage if they lose tomorrow. Can’t see LA not winning at least one in Toronto.
I wonder if Shohei Ohtani getting 0 hits for the rest of the World Series is a bet type? Toronto’s manager has said they are going to intentionally walk him the rest of the series. That’s respect.
Yeah, that’s fair. I am not a fun of the rule but can still appreciate that it has merit in ending games much sooner than they otherwise would. But as you said, at least the rule is removed for the playoffs.
Very unlikely.
He has a batters eye like he’s hitting a beach ball and when you can a make regular calls that he will do damage during an AB, you know he’s a special baseball player. He makes hitting against the best pitchers on earth look it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. It’s nuts.
I see the world’s biggest supporter man child is in the house. Wear some different clothes Marlin Man because saying Marlin Man is absolutely ridiculous at this point.