Jump to content
North Side Baseball

ToolDRT

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    949
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by ToolDRT

  1. That doesn’t surprise me. Last week I checked my phone before walking the dog and the radar was empty. Before we got outside it started pouring 😂
  2. My phone shows it clearing up by 4:30-5:00 as well. Let’s hope they use common sense and wait it out.
  3. Don’t love the hr tendency of Shota vs this dodger team. But damn, this would be a nice series to take.
  4. I know we’re limited, I’m just not sure he’s the righty I’d have brought in. He just has no control at times. It really is like Marmol.
  5. I think Cuas would be better suited starting his own inning is my thought. He’s too wild at times to get out of a jam. Oh well, not like we didn’t have offensive chances too.
  6. I’m with you. I didn’t even know he was hurt before I saw that headline today. If we traded for him instead of signing Shota, Bieber, Steele, and Tallion could have potentially all been injured together.
  7. Right? Though, so far Busch looks really, really good. I love the walks from him.
  8. Damn, looks like we dodged a bullet with Bieber.
  9. What a fun game! Let’s get greedy and get two out of three.
  10. Right, my point is the defense made up for it later. So those few runs in the first just evened out. Not saying he’s cooked or anything, but elite offenses don’t seem to have any trouble with him at this stage.
  11. I feel like we had a couple defensive plays that can’t be expected to be made either that more than made up for that miscue. The dodger lineup just hit him hard.
×
×
  • Create New...