Jump to content
North Side Baseball

ToolDRT

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    949
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by ToolDRT

  1. The combination of PTR, Jed, and the dodgers ruining free agency had really zapped my love of baseball the last few years anyway. So this doesn’t even hurt. Just grateful I got to experience 2016.
  2. Wow, really? Haven’t seen those rumors. I don’t wish that on any serious organization
  3. Continue to have no clue how Jed got that extension. Certainly there was a cheaper yes man for PTR to hire…
  4. This is what this team deserves. We need a new fuckin front office
  5. At least we didn’t just sign Hoyer to an extension based on no merit whatsoever…oh. Oh damn.
  6. I have a thought about this team, hear me out: they’re mediocre, overall. Shocking. But I stand by it.
  7. Jed has never constructed a division winning team. Why was he rewarded with an extension? Oh well. Almost bears and hawks time.
  8. I had very little faith in PCA being a consistent offensive threat. I’m a fool. Kid is amazing.
  9. Thank you! Swamped at work today and I like to read the entire day from start-to-finish after work. 🙏
  10. Don’t like where this is heading 😩
  11. I think a rumor suggested they were still willing to listen. Though, I’m trying to not get excited about him
  12. Reminder: PCA is just the Cubs version of Billy Hamilton.
  13. I’m not really sure that rebuild was his call. Remember, the cubs suffered “biblical” financial losses that season. And since all tom cares about is money… My other argument would be he really doesn’t have the accomplishments to his name that justify such a long leash. Hes proven that (with more resources than the rest of the division) he can build a wildcard team in the new era of increased playoff spots. But I don’t think that’s what we should aspire to be. As others have said, I’m not sure the next guy would be much different. But I’d certainly like to find out at this point.
  14. Yes. He’s the temu version of Theo, except he doesn’t have the same cojones.
  15. As someone who told me I need to “chill”about this team two and a half weeks ago, I just want to say welcome to the bus of realization! We have snacks in the rear, and watch every other team (besides the cubs) on the TVs up front.
  16. Jed needs to go first. Counsell might not be the great manger he was billed as, but jed constructed this terrible team. He needs the blame.
×
×
  • Create New...