Jump to content
North Side Baseball

ToolDRT

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    949
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by ToolDRT

  1. Man, you have to hope this game and the padres game dont come back to bite us at the end of the year.
  2. Didn’t suggest any of that. Was just using your juvenile behavior against you. Meanwhile, lol at anyone giving a horsefeathers if you’re annoyed.
  3. Yes, how dare someone want all 3! Am I doing you right?
  4. We probably deserve to lose this game…but let’s not do that.
  5. Careful. Squally is gonna quote this with snark but preface that he’s not being snarky.
  6. You’ve been nitpicking literally everyone in this thread. Do you have anything useful to add? No one mentioned hader. But you can’t bargain shop for a bullpen every year and have it work.
  7. And that’s probably true as well. I actually like his lineup construction. His bullpen moves puzzle me at times.
  8. Yeah, that was meant as just a figure of speech. Wondered when I wrote it if I should have edited my wording. But no, just the ascertaining that Counsell was a head and shoulders above the rest manger. To me, the variance between a good and bad manger isn’t terribly severe in baseball. I think coaching is much, much more important in the other major sports. Not trying to dump on Counsell either. I like him. Just never agreed with the idea that your marquee move of the offseason should be a manger.
  9. Absolutely agree with that. I just wonder if having good starting pitching and a shutdown bullpen made him look like a savant that he isn’t.
×
×
  • Create New...