Jump to content
North Side Baseball

ToolDRT

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    949
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by ToolDRT

  1. This offensive aspires to be putrid. They don’t even work deep counts.
  2. Shota is already one of my all-time favorite cub players. Dude has it all. Ability and an awesome personality too. When he pitches it’s must see tv for me.
  3. This is getting tough to watch. The offensive is so discombobulated right now.
  4. This counts as a W for us in the standings, right? Right?!
  5. I’d be interested in that. Is this the last year of his deal?
  6. Busch needs to become competitive at the plate again.
  7. I’ll be extremely happy if we can steal this one somehow.
  8. These are much easier to stomach than the bullpen blowing it. But damn, some of those early season meltdowns feel like they’re gonna really cost us when all is said and done.
  9. It was finish the bruins game or hope for a run 🤣
  10. Off to watch hockey! Enjoy the rest of the game everyone.
  11. We’re the Chicago Cubs. We should be. At least, we should be closer at this point. This is like men playing a little league team.
  12. I’d like to assume we’re just beaten up and injuries behind the braves, but I think we’re just not in their league.
  13. I liked it better the first few series of the season when 1 run for the other team didn’t feel like 4
  14. We’re gonna be stripped clean and devoured like animals against Sale tonight.
  15. I can’t remember a season with this many heartbreaking losses…and it’s may 11th. It’s just weird, it feels like the team actively tries to lose at times. Obviously that’s not really happening, but damn I cannot figure out how we even have the record we have sometimes.
×
×
  • Create New...