Thanks. I really should have just asked about how to send fanmail. It's just that my sarcasm level has been growing lately. I wonder why that is. I am sort of curious as to where Derwood got that picture. :P He just took a pic of himself.
Mesa down 2-1 in the top of the 9th. Mesa tied it up in the bottom of the 7th on a Williams' triple and a Hackstedt RBI single, but Lee Gwaltney gave up a run in the top of the 8th.
In the middle of the 6th, the Royals still lead the Cubs 1-0. Robert Hernandez with the longest outing for Mesa - he goes 3 innings and gives up just the 1 run (on a BB and a triple) in the first. Phil Norton has come in in relief and been strong: 3 shutout innings and 5 Ks. Brent Fisher has thrown 5 shutout innings so far for the Royals, with 9 Ks.
I'm sure you mean well, but NEVER send hate mail. There's no good that can come from it. I understand your frustration with the team, but just imagine if some one sent you hate mail. Not cool. Agreed.