Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,650
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Standings: PCL American North Nashville 58-51 .532 - Iowa 55-54 .505 3.0 SL North Chatanooga* 22-16 .579 - Tennessee 22-16 .579 - West Tenn 20-18 .526 2.0 FSL East Daytona 22-14 .611 - St. Lucie* 20-16 .556 2.0 MWL North Kane County^ 24-14 .632 - Beloit 22-16 .579 2.0 Quad Cities 21-16 .568 2.5 Cedar Rapids 18-19 .486 5.5 Peoria* 18-20 .474 6.0 NWL East Boise 23-19 .548 - Tri-City 22-20 .524 1.0 AZL AZL Padres* 3-0 1.000 - AZL Giants 3-1 .750 0.5 AZL Royals 3-1 .750 0.5 AZL Angels 2-2 .500 1.5 AZL Athletics 2-2 .500 1.5 AZL Cubs 2-2 .500 1.5 AZL Rangers 1-2 .333 2.0 AZL Mariners 1-3 .250 2.5 AZL Brewers 0-4 .000 3.5 *First-half division winner. ^First-half wild-card winner.
  2. For UK: Ryu: 76 K/35 BB, 1.27 WHIP Baez: 31/9, 1.03 WHIP; WT and Iowa: 50/21, 1.15 WHIP Holliman: 91/47, 1.26 WHIP Atkins: 92/40, 1.19 WHIP Kopach: 0/9, 1.88 WHIP; Mesa and Boise: 7/15, 1.32 WHIP Parker: 18/6, 1.28 WHIP Bernard: 10/9, 1.64 WHIP; Mesa and Boise: 11/12, 1.92 WHIP EDIT: UK or anyone else, do you want other stats from the starters posted?
  3. Probable Starters: Iowa: RHP Jae-Kuk Ryu (4-6, 3.76 ERA, 91 IP) @ RHP Harold Eckert (5-8, 7.49 ERA) WT: RHP Federico Baez (2-0, 1.90 ERA, 45.1 IP; overall: 2-3, 2.83 ERA, 66.2 IP) vs. LHP Greg Smith (4-3, 4.60 ERA) Daytona: RHP Mark Holliman (7-6, 4.25 ERA, 103.2 IP) Peoria: RHP Mitch Atkins (9-3, 2.56 ERA, 106 IP) vs. RHP Andy Hill (3-7, 4.16 ERA) Boise: RHP Kitt Kopach (0-0, 5.63 ERA, 8 IP; overall: 0-0, 3.66 ERA, 19.2 IP) vs. RHP John Odom (4-1, 1.98 ERA) Mesa: LHP Taylor Paker (1-1, 2.17 ERA, 29 IP) & RHP Oscar Bernard (1-3, 2.95 ERA, 18.1 IP; overall: 1-3, 4.64 ERA, 21.1 IP) *Take Mesa's probable starter with a grain of salt as they shuffle their pitchers from the rotation to the pen with frequency.
  4. He's going to be a #3 starter. But this thread is about the best prospects in the FSL, so it's based a lot on their performance while there.
  5. I still have Guzman ahead of the other three and I know I'm not the only one (heck Mateo is pretty far back). Let Guzman do what's best fo him, especially given the injuries he's coming off of. Ron's right.
  6. Was Juan Mateo really added to the 40-man roster and double promoted to the big leagues? :shock: What pitches does he throw and how hard does he throw? I seem to remember FB and slider?
  7. Not what I was expecting when I read the Ron's DJaxx game summary...
  8. I just watched the video. This is why I desperately hoping Lincecum would fall to the Cubs. He's a stud.
  9. Thanks. I agree about Mark Rogers. Slowey seems kinda low, but at best, I could only bump him up one spot on your list. That is some list of prospects. I can't get over that 99/9 K/BB ratio.
  10. This is a good post. I am in line with you. Lets get behind Izturis now and give him an opportunity to suceed before we run him out of town I don't think there's anyone here who wants Izturis to fail. They just realize he isn't that good a player and that Hendry turned down "a package of top-level prospects" for Cesar.
  11. Will Veal finish with enough innings? He'll probably be around 70 for the FSL...
  12. Iowa lost 4-0. Felix Pie with 0 for 3 with a walk and 2 strikeouts. Fontenot went 0 for 1 with 3 walks. :shock: O'Malley went 7 and gave up 4 earned. The Mesa Cubs beat up on the AZL Rangers, 8-2. Marco Carillo got the start and went 3 shutout innings. Rundle with another 2-hit game and no strikeouts. His BA is over the Mendoza line (.212). Andersen went 1 for 3 with a walk. Gilbert hit a HR.
  13. Veal works around 2 walks in the 5th: 5 IP, 1 ER, 4 H, 3 BBs, 5 Ks, 5 GO : 4 FO. Peoria is scoreless in the middle of the 2nd, WT scoreless in the 2nd.
  14. Today's starters: O'Malley: 63 Ks/22 BBs Mateo: 70/26 Veal at Daytona: 41/23 Veal overall: 127/63 Miller: 6/2 Pawelek: 22/12
  15. Should be fun, but I doubt Tim pitches more than 2 innings.
  16. Daytona is down 1-0 in the middle of the 5th. Veal, so far: 4 IP, 1 ER, 4 H, BB, 5 Ks, 3 GO : 4 FO. Veal's ERA is up to 1.23.
  17. Intriguing, raw prospect. Seems better than what the Cubs got for Williamson or Maddux.
  18. If the Cubs are trading Aramis, they might as well sweeten the pot for the Dodgers and add one of Howry/Eyre/Dempster to Maddux to get LaRoche/Kemp-type prospects.
  19. Raisin, since you do the matchups everyday and I'm often too lazy to look up anything beyond that, how about more BB/K ratios on the pitchers? Gracias... :) Will do when I get home from work (it's on my laptop), which won't be till 8 pm PDT. The reason I added all of Pawelek's splits was because his MiLB.com stat line is wrong. No prob. :)
×
×
  • Create New...