Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Atlanta looks like a big roadblock.
  2. Aww. I was going to respond.(And I don't think you were being rude.)
  3. Would someone post Callis' comments here? I binned my BA subscription a while back. Ask BA is not subscription material: http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/askba/263810.html
  4. The Vikings are going to take Adrian Peterson.
  5. Yes. NFL Network >>>>>> ESPN. Spoiled brat :whistle: Comes free at my home with the package my mom got (which, mind you, she got for free).
  6. Yes. NFL Network >>>>>> ESPN.
  7. Like Samardzija on the Cubs?
  8. ?? NFL Network said that the Redskins are looking at trades of Landry.
  9. Huh, they're trying to shop Landry.
  10. Yay! Now things will surely go the Bears way with no CM. :P By the way, NFL Network FTW!
  11. How is he different than the last couple of HS kids we drafted in the 1st round? *sigh* I really hope not. he supposedly has a polished approach at the plate. Anyway, if you don't pick him, who do you go with? I'd prefer Vitters over Brackman. Ditto. Vitters is good. Sure they said the same thing about Montenez. I dont know who else they would take though. I keep hoping that Price or Wieters fall to us. Taking a highschooler is so much more of a shot in the dark. Montanez was a reach pick, that whole draft sucked.
  12. Many young guys (HS picks) end up there to start their first full pro season.
  13. More for craig: This is the first I've heard about the co-op team in the VSL. Shaver sounds like he's a month away from Tennessee.
  14. Probable Starters: Iowa: LHP Ryan O’Malley (0-1, 1.25 ERA, 21.2 IP) Tennessee: LHP Paul Schappert (1-1, 6.08 ERA, 13.1 IP) Daytona: RHP Mitch Atkins (2-1, 2.14 ERA, 21 IP) Peoria: RHP Jake Renshaw (0-0, 1.80 ERA, 5 IP) O’Malley: 21.2 IP, 9 K/5 BB, .253 BAA Schappert: 13.1 IP, 6 K/5 BB, .275 BAA Atkins: 21 IP, 17 K/5 BB, .181 BAA Renshaw: 5 IP, 2 K/4 BB, .235 BAA
  15. Warriors! :D http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070428/capt.49e8ee8757be4638bdc6fa22ce8f4185.mavericks_warriors_basketball_cams106.jpg MATT BARNES! http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070428/capt.6a185f815bed49c7ab21260b7aa977e2.mavericks_warriors_basketball_cajc104.jpg BARON!
  16. What happened? I wish i was watching it in the other room and I would rewind to recap, but he basically said something about the sonics issuing a statement saying they wanted to move to las vegas, and stern responded with a "they never said that." Gray then replied "they actually re-iterated that today" and Stern stumbled a bit and said "well, tomorrow they will be retracting that." Gray then asked him a few more questions before Stern awkwardly called for an end to the interview. I normally hate Jim Gray, but that was just hilarious. Awesome. (And go Warriors!)
  17. Completely stole this one. :):) Good teams do that.
  18. About time they call a flagrant.
  19. Hahaha, feet weren't set.
  20. Maybe the refs can get some calls reversed from the last two games while they're at it.
×
×
  • Create New...