The problem is that you have to have two parties to make a trade. If they could work something for Ogun, it would probably just be a dump where they don't get much in return. Brown could possibly bring value back. So it depends on whether you think there's more benefit to freeing up the cap space or in getting something in return as to which player would be the right one to deal. Whether they should make a deal or not is another question. I think if that's the case, the cap space is more important. The difference in the cap space is more at this point than the difference in the return you'd get back from each. I don't think either will bring back something that fulfills a need. How about Alex Brown, Lance Briggs, and the Bears #1 in 2008 for Rocky McIntosh and the rights to LaRon Landry. I agree.