Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. No flag, Reggie gets to punch Longhorns out of bounds apparently.
  2. He didn't catch it, but I doubt they have enough evidence to overturn. =\
  3. Meant to respond to this but computer froze. I wholeheartedly agree with this. Kids got a lot of talent, but his mechanics are crap (and yes, they've come a long way).
  4. You were right on the playcall criticism though. If they really had to go for it on that 4th down, they shoulda sneaked it too. Mack Brown is showing piss poor play calling. AND HOLD ON TO THE STUPID BALL, TEXAS.
  5. Reggie showing off his USC education there. :mamoru:
  6. This post made me think about how much I hated Texas fans when i lived in Louisiana, and thus I have decided to root for USC. Also, if USC wins, Vince Young will come back, and he'll beat Ohio State again next year. And there's nothing better than Ohio State losing. Unless it's the impending major NCAA sanctions. Think of how much worse USC fans are compared to the 100 or so Texas fans I've met the past 2 years here in the Pasadena area.
  7. What are Leon Powe's chances of being a lottery pick, despite his old man knees?
  8. Mark is. I didn't see Mark's post when I posted this. QUIT FUMBLING THE BALL, TEXAS.
  9. I'm usually in the minority rooting against USC unless I'm on campus.
  10. I don't complain about that crap these days, USC gets a bunch of that nonsense.
  11. He didn't make it. Watch the refs give it. EDIT: I take it back!
  12. Catch those &%*&%^*& interceptions.
  13. Argh, quit with the stupid penalties, Texas.
  14. I think I've watched SC games too much: I knew that Jarrett was gonna throw the ball as he went in motion.
  15. STUPID playcall. This is going to be a LONG spring and summer. :(
  16. Second drive. The first was a 3 and out.
  17. USC won't win. For the sake of my sanity the next few weeks, I hope you're right.
  18. Good gosh, I've never seen a team travel to Pasadena as well as Texas the past two years (way better than Wisconsin or Nebraska). There are actually more folks Texas stuff on than USC stuff in this neck of the woods the past few days, I'm truly shocked. USC will win tonight, but at least it will be close unlike last year. :(
  19. Gotta agree with 1908 on Morrison - I think he's a better fit in the NBA as a 3.
  20. Yep, and the option to swap first round picks with NY in the 2007 draft too. Really? Didn't know about that option, wow. And no interest in Rudy Gay?
  21. It pays to have ties to the local government in a suburb of Pasadena - I might have tickets to the game. :)
×
×
  • Create New...