Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,650
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Iowa: LHP Ryan O'Malley (2-2, 3.51 ERA, 25.2 IP, 25/1)
  2. Probable Starters: Iowa: LHP Ryan O'Malley (2-2, 3.51 ERA, 25.2 IP, 25/1) @ RHP Matt Kinney (3-3, 4.57 ERA) West Tenn: RHP Juan Mateo (3-2, 2.23 ERA, 44.1 IP, 33/15) vs. RHP John Hudgins (1-0, 3.18 ERA) Daytona: RHP Sean Gallagher (3-0, 2.09 ERA, 47.1 IP, 50/10) vs. LHP Jeffrey Marquez (0-3, 5.30 ERA) Peoria: LHP Donnie Veal (3-2, 3.07 ERA, 41 IP, 49/29) vs. RHP Oswaldo Sosa (3-2, 3.00 ERA)
  3. Thanks, TT! Was the baserunner safe at second??
  4. I'm just hoping he's hitting leadoff to get more ABs. He doesn't have the patience or plate discipline to bat leadoff and once his power arrives, he'd be better off in the middle of the lineup anyways.
  5. I have a friend who has some insider access to scouts and coaches. Apparently Stock is the clear-cut favorite to be the #1 overall pick...assuming he doesn't make insane demands. Stock is freaking awesome. Kid was throwing 90 mph at age 15.
  6. I don't like the home plate ump's strike zone.
  7. Wow, that was an ugly bunt by Pierre. Murton!
  8. Me too. I'm off work in 2 hours. I hope he's still pitching. I only have another half hour. :(
  9. Me too. (Well, I'm excited when Marshall pitches too.)
  10. A nice pitching duel between Marmol and Carrillo, but they're both out of the game now. Marmol: 6 IP, 1 H, 1 ER, 6/2 After 7, it's still 2-1, West Tenn. The teams have combined for 4 hits.
  11. I was on this bandwagon last season.
  12. The Jaxx are up 2-1 in the fifth inning. Marmol so far: 4 IP, 1 H, 1 ER, 5/2
  13. Probable Starters: Iowa: RHP Angel Guzman (1-2, 6.61 ERA, 16.1 IP, 23/3) @ RHP Alfredo Simon (0-4, 5.26 ERA) WT: RHP Carlos Marmol (3-2, 2.55 ERA, 42.1 IP, 50/19) vs. LHP Cesar Carrillo (1-3, 3.02 ERA) - 18th pick in 05 Daytona: RHP Matt Weber (1-3, 7.85 ERA, 28.2 IP, 13/11) vs. RHP Jim Paduch (3-1, 3.96 ERA) Peoria: LHP Jesus Yepez (1-2, 4.45 ERA, 28.1 IP, 14/18) vs. LHP Ramon Garcia (5-1, 1.29 ERA)
  14. He's doing alright. Did you see that barehanded play he made in left field to totally save a game? Yea...I kinda wish defense actually mattered in fantasy. Okay BigSlim. Since when was: Season Total 123 18 34 4 0 10 28 23 30 0 0 .276 .392 .553 .945 Bad? OBP, Slugging, Homers, Steals and Runs are the only things that count for hitters in our league. (Strange, but our Commish really likes Moneyball and refuses to use common stats like RBI's and Batting Average, I prefer it this way anyway) He's more than suitable as a 3rd outfielder. You might want to look into ndistops' post.
  15. Correct, unless something has changed since the beginning of the season. Confirmed via a recent John Manuel BA chat. Too bad Brandon Morrow doesn't have Boras as his advisor: http://www.baseballamerica.com/online/draft/features/261287.html (Premium BA)
  16. I think Max Scherzer is another guy advised by Boras. I'm becoming a fan of Brandon Morrow and Lincecum (despite his size), but I think they'll be long gone by the time the Cubs pick.
  17. Johan Santana and Francisco Liriano will be one heck of a 1-2 punch within the next few years. I bet the Giants wish they had a do-over on the AJP for Nathan and Liriano back.
×
×
  • Create New...