Jump to content
North Side Baseball

The_Achiever

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,133
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by The_Achiever

  1. Yeah, they have absolutely killed the Packers and Saints now. Won't be an easy game for sure. On the road, too.
  2. I didn't hear it but apparently Dan Hampton and EOB and callers to their show seem to think Bagent is the answer at QB. They all think Caleb will cost too much and doesn't play in structure. No shade to him but I'm not putting my super bowl hopes on Tyson f'ing Bagent. Bears fans (at least the ones that call into talk radio) are massive idiots.
  3. How does Petco rate as far as being a home run park? Hopefully Shota can give us an effective start there, he's been our most consistent starting pitcher this year.
  4. Yeah, he's awesome and I really like Muhammad as well. Need to see the Iowa C get some reps and Roush to get it together.
  5. Her announcement had an AI slop version of the Chicago Skyline. C'mon, just a little bit of effort, people.
  6. I greatly enjoyed watching the Packers fall to 1-2 but it's not hard to see the Case Keenum-led Bears being there Monday as well. Maybe this division isn't so great after all.
  7. From what it sounds like, the 2016 Cubs went out til 4 AM every night getting hammered drunk and still won it all so I sure as heckfire don't mind the 2026 Cubs getting drunk and watching horsies on their off day.
  8. Heh, was just going to ask if he can pick up some bullpen work too.
  9. My office, including me, will be in attendance at the game tonight. Despite living downtown Chicago I haven't been to a game all year. Pretty excited; hopefully we get a big W and Pete locks down 40/40.
  10. Everyone just needs to pretend like they've never heard of Lambeau being referred to as "The Frozen Tundra". Epicbaconsauce rage bait right there folks.
  11. Not anymore. The Bears have snatched their chain in more ways than one.
  12. The Chicago forecast has rain in it every day from tomorrow until the game. There could be some sloppy conditions to deal with. Good thing we can run the horsefeathers out of the ball, and I thought the D played alright against the run in Carolina. I saw some of Minnesota week 1 and Carson was playing on a knife's edge a bit. Given that the game will be outside and in possibly imperfect conditions, I think the Bears roll.
  13. The Frozen Tundra. Bleak, hopelessness for whomever encounters it.
  14. Do we not have any living pitchers in the minors? I'm tired of watching these bums blow every game.
  15. I'm tired of all the regression and defensive consternation. I hope we kick the horsefeathers out of these pretenders and get the season started right.
  16. Hopefully. I don't know if his nephew is big into sports, but it would have surely been a big night for everyone on that campus.
  17. People hate him because they know they would love it if he was on their team. The most old school baseball fan would love him and consider him a throwback if they played for their teams. It's pure jealousy.
  18. I was at my buddy's place for the WMU-UM game and his oldest nephew is a freshman at WMU. We were just about to text him congrats and to party hard after the game but got hung up by the 1 second double ending. What a brutal loss. Those kids were going to have a night they would never forget.
  19. Why isn't Rome part of the Chicago Rat Pack? We need to expand this group for maximum impact.
  20. People love a good bait and switch. Nobody cares about his raggedy ass unless he finds a way to keep the Bears in Chicago.
  21. I want the Lakefront Stadium as well. horsefeathers Indiana and horsefeathers Arlington Heights. Hopefully Brando has something slick up his sleave (he won't).
  22. I don't doubt you when you say it'll be dumb, but has KW really been playing him like a fiddle? It seems like Warren doesn't know what he is doing and changes direction all the time.
  23. What do we think Brandon Johnson's "special announcement" is after the first bears game? Do we think it is stadium related?
  24. Amazing how Kawhi basically gets off unscathed while the hammer gets dropped on Ballmer and LA. Feel bad for the Clips fans and my guy Keaton Wagler. They are totally horsefeathered.
×
×
  • Create New...