Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Vogelbach's good outcome is Billy Butler-lite at this point.
  2. hopefully he'll be traded along with his buddy jaxon
  3. I'd say last year was the fluke for Wood. But I guess you mean Arrieta. yeah
  4. jesus, we have one good pitcher left, and he might end up being a fluke.
  5. King Felix might be the best bet.
  6. I don't really recall how much of it had to do with bonus demands but it's still amazing. I thought I remember reading a lot of had to do with teams not sending many scouts to cover HS baseball in the northeast
  7. still can't believe trout was the 25th pick.
  8. yes, I clearly called the angels a bunch of idiots in my post when discussing their crappy farm system. oh no.
  9. theo and jed can pay his whole contract and cashman can give us a quad-a utility man for all I care.
  10. lol, didn't the angels already have the worst system like ever?
  11. pls sign him. I don't even care if he ends up sucking.
  12. i was pretty surprised to read this and thought most people regarded rizzo highly going forward and assumed cashner would just get hurt. does keri's sentiment there reflect the smart guy conventional wisdom?
  13. oh yeah, I always forget about the second half thing in the minors
  14. nah, he's got good stuff, his command just sucks.
  15. maybe rock shoulders can be our daryl ward.
  16. the astros end up with 1 and 2 if they finish with the worst record? lol, that's crazy.
  17. It's not just that he's 19 but that he's 19 in his first year in a foreign country. That said, I'd get him to Daytona next month for at least three starts. it's too bad they're not making the playoffs.
  18. Soler & Alcantara. Im probably a minority but I still feel Soler could end uo the best pure hitter of the bunch. I actually feel like most people feel that way. He just needs to stay on the field for more than 20 games at a time,
  19. it was mostly because my dad hated him and I was like 6 at the time.
×
×
  • Create New...