Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. It's sad that bunting with Lee actually crossed my mind.
  2. Great, because constantly having to hear about 100 years and goats and Bartman wasn't enough. Now I have to listen to the random jerkoff spout off about this and I can't even tell him he's wrong.
  3. 7IP 2H 1R 0ER 2BB 5SO 86 pitches for Cashner so far.
  4. Final Line for Cashner: 6IP 2H 2ER 0BB 10K. I really wish they hadn't brought him out for the 7th. No reason for him to be throwing 90 pitches even if he has a no no going.
  5. He loses the no no in the 7th along with the shut out. Not really sure why he's still in the game at this point.
  6. If he's found a way to miss bats with regularity I think we all have reason to be tremendously excited.
  7. 6IP 0H 0ER 10k 84 pitches. I assume he's got to be done. It's unfortunate he wont get a chance to finish the no no. An error by Lalli is the only thing keeping it from being a bid for a perfect game.
  8. Cashner is absolutely dealing. 5IP 0H 0BB 9k 71 Pitches. Jake Optiz also showing power that I didn't know existed. 2-2 2B and HR. I think Cashner has only gone to a two ball count a handful of times tonight.
  9. Second ball Fuku has scalded without a hit.
  10. I thought Escobar was supposed to be a gold glove caliber SS. He hasn't impressed me this series.
  11. Coffey may want to consider a sit up or two. Good lord.
  12. The Cubs absolutely must get rid of Soriano at any cost; even if it means eating 15 million a year.
  13. Really glad he walked old man Edmonds to get to Braun.
  14. What song is everybody crying about? I am listening to the radio feed. It's a Beach Boys style song featuring the usual 102 years BS that most of us are completely disgusted by.
  15. I see now that I was a fool to hope I could finish watching this game before I have to go to class at 4. Screw you Doug Davis.
  16. The good news is that we wont have to deal with that gut wrenching fake rally in the 9th. The bad news is we're only 1/162 of the way and I'm already slightly annoyed.
  17. What happened to Shark's stuff? I remember watching his MLB debut and his fastball had so much movement. Now he can't locate it and when he does locate it the ball is dead straight.
×
×
  • Create New...