Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. I'm going to cross my fingers that Theo things he can get Piece and Almora below slot and he splurges a little on 56.
  2. Really smart move by Astros. Go cheaper on Correa and still get McCullers. Really really good draft.
  3. Sorry, which one was that? Eflin. Indeed, there's still the 2 others I'm hoping for.
  4. That is one pitcher away from being a tremendously impressive top 6.
  5. Being completely unrealisitc, but if Giolito is considered too risky/unsignable can he slide all the way to #43? Do you spend the rest of your cash to get him and deal with the rest of the draft being trash?
  6. Why take Appel and destroy the rest of your draft when you can get Almora and still pick up some nice players?
  7. You can't take Appel here. The kind of money he's going to want will destroy the rest of the draft.
  8. Yup, The Cub pick is going to be Almora. I'm guessing KC goes Zimmer.
  9. Hmm, will the O's take Appel or Gausman. If It's Appel, then KC takes Gausman.
  10. If the O's don't take Appel he's going to be there at 6. KC seemed to dislike him.
  11. Watch us get Gausman. Correa or Gausman, I'd be completely thrilled with either.
  12. They comped Amora to Adam Jones, does he have plate discipline issues like Jones?
  13. I wish we had a top prospect putting up a line like this one right now: .357/.420/.714/1.133 ;) I knew that was gonna come up. Rizzo is a really nice prospect, but not uber, IMO. Yay for subjective labels. Agreed. Rizzo is a great prospect, but he's not elite. Baez is showing the potential to be mentioned in the same breath as guys like Profar/Machado etc.
  14. How about SS? I'm trying to keep myself from lethal levels of excitement.
×
×
  • Create New...