Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Coghlan simply cannot be the LFer for this team. His bat just does not make up for his horrendous defense.
  2. Yup, I'm out. Third game of the season and already getting pissed off.
  3. So we're up to what, like 1 for 20 or so with RISP?
  4. Well that was an absolute [expletive] at bat by Olt.
  5. Through 2.5 games Rizzo has a .556OBP and has yet to have a hit.
  6. Mariota, the one way to kill what limited interest I have left in the 2015/16 season.
  7. If that's the going rate for career 98 ERA+ pitchers.....yeesh He was also pitching with perhaps the single most unsuitable defense behind him given his pitching style. Put him on the Orioles and I bet he's a year to year 3.1 to 3.3 guy.
  8. I"m really not sure how Drew Smyly even got put in there with two guys who have TOR potential. If Castro gets moved for Drew Smyly type talent then I'm done with this team.
  9. The Padres don't have a TOR capable arm with control and combining their top 4 remaining prospects doesn't even get close. Game over, move on.
  10. I really don't hate this for the Red Sox. I figured he was a good bet for 6/110 in FA so they pay a bit more annually to not have to deal with the health risk in the last two years.
  11. His hand? classic zambrano cramp Yup, thumb cramp on his throwing hand.
  12. Down goes Yordano Ventura. Throws a pitch, slams his glove down and starts grabbing his pitching hand.
  13. Samardzija getting lit up in his WSox debut. Moustakas goes yard and then Jeff drills Cain in the arm one pitch later.
  14. If we're going after Orioles I want Bundy.He's probably significantly cheaper. Give him some time with Bosio and give him back his cutter and you have a #5 starter in 2016 with top of the rotation potential.
  15. Congratulations ump, by my count that's pitch number 20 you've gotten wrong followed by #21.
  16. Yes he did, I can't believe it wasn't challenged.
  17. Long story that eventually ends with a Kruk is fat and dumb punchline.
  18. Fingers still crossed that he becomes something.
  19. This strike zone is literally a foot too wide.
  20. Why didn't he throw over then? In short, an abundance of caution. There were zero outs, he's already moving towards first, he's left handed so he has to wheel around completely one way or another, basically the same reason every 10 year old is trained to go to 1st in that situation. He was almost stumbling towards 1st base, so the throw to 3rd would not have been near as easy as Schilling was making it sounds.
  21. So many pitches right in the middle of the plate.
  22. Holy hell is Kruk on speed? He's talking so fast he's out of breath.
×
×
  • Create New...