Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Please get off to an early lead; I don't know if I'm going to make it if it's a 0-0 game into the late innings.
  2. Looks like Cal Ripken Jr may end up the Nats next manager. [tweet] [/tweet]
  3. Castro Since August 1st (142PAs), not counting tonight. .343/.369/.552 The buy low on Castro is officially over, if someone wants him they're going to have to offer someone big.
  4. Antrelle Rolle giving Larry Fitzgerald a hug on the field seconds after scoring on the Bears for the third time. You're getting the [expletive] kicked out of you and completely embarrassed, you think you could save that [expletive] for after the game.
  5. http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/09/19/dna-test-results-spur-questions-in-kane-case/ No traces of Kane's DNA
  6. Bryant's game winner against Colorado. Cubs are coming off splitting a series with the Reds and getting swept by the Phillies, including getting no hit. 2-5 over their last 7 games, they give up their 7-4 lead and head to the bottom of the 9th down 8-7 and facing a mid season collapse. Bryant, in my eyes, saves the season with that swing.
  7. throw strikes, you have a 5 run lead.
  8. If it results in a season long suspension, I'm ok with that. (yes I know his Cubs numbers/periphs aren't horrible). I just don't want him to wake up a sleep walking St.Louis team by inciting a riot.
  9. I have a terrible feeling Rodney is going to do something dumb now.
  10. Just throw the ball over the damn plate and give the defense a chance.
  11. Why is this idiot still in the game?
  12. I've been thinking this all day, yet over on Redbirds Coghlan is been vilified as some kind of monster, and is a racist according to one poster.
×
×
  • Create New...