Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. He's pitching the Cardinals exactly like he pitched the Pirates. Away,away,away,away.
  2. I love it, Pedro's got me laughing my ass off.
  3. Next time Utley is in a game that allows it, I'd throw at his hands/wrists over and over. I hate that bean ball crap, but when you intentionally take out a teammate like that, screw him.
×
×
  • Create New...