I can't even fathom what the cost on Wood would be but I'm pretty sure the Cub don't have the impact prospects to pull it off. Sure they could throw 4 50-150 guys at them, but for a player of that caliber you're looking for at least one truly elite prospect followed by multiple other top 150 guys.
So the guy lying about the man who was murdered and more or less saying he deserved it based on that lie is blameless here, but the people who called him on his horsefeathers are at fault?
Purdue shot 63% from the field in the first half and somehow Illinois is only down 4. Now if someone other than Wagler bothers to show up, this game is there for the taking.
So how's your lie about that guy waving his gun around working now that the video from the lady in the pink coat has been uploaded online? Going to apologize yet for making horsefeathers up or you going to double down on it?
He has posted wRCs of 109, 102, 103, 108 the last 4 years. He's an above average hitter, so where you got that he can't hit I don't know. So yeah a guy with an above average batt, elite defense and well above average baserunning is pretty valuable.
1) Tony Thomas- I was convinced he was the 2B of the future
2) Dillon Maples- He had some of the most absurd stuff I've ever seen and would have been a dominant pen arm if he had any idea where the ball was going when he threw it
3) Brailyn Marquez- He was absolute fire and had all the making of a front line starter, until his arm fell off.