Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. I want to see Wainwright throw at Soler but at the same time I don't want Soler suspended for the rest of the season after he turns Adam into a puddle of goo.
  2. Over under on BFIB death threats directed towards the umpire already? 10? 20?
  3. Time to improve on those clutch numbers Kris.
  4. Whatever happens here, Soler has been real impressive working counts since the call up.
  5. .607 with bases loaded, and I'm not even surprised.
  6. and Montgomery has turned back into a pumpkin after one successful inning.
  7. Your posts are a never ending flow of stupidity. We are up 12 games and while I get it's the cardinals I don't really have many emotions watching this. It's like glorified spring training. I don't understand getting sooo angry It's not about tonight, it's about getting Heyward fixed so he's usable in the playoffs. As things stand right now, I don't know that I'd even let him play. As good as his defense is, it doesn't overcome a .600OPS out of a corner outfield spot.
  8. What the hell kind of defensive alignment was that? Russel is half way to 3B and Zobrist is half way to 1B
  9. Can we please bench Heyward. 5 ABs and yet to get one damn ball out of the infield.
  10. Ugh Russell, you can't take that strike 1 meatball.
  11. Man that Rizzo 3-0 swing is looming large right now.
  12. See how this works, you can bring out your stud closer for a second inning.
  13. ugh, KB or Rizzo is going to take one in the ear now.
  14. Very much disagree with this move. Completely throwing away a huge advantage.
  15. We've seen guys like Alcantara struggle because they couldn't put the bat on the bat, but as far as guys who make lots of contact, I don't know that I've ever seen anyone make worse quality of contact than Heyward has made this year.
  16. I really would have preferred they had just let Heyward try to bunt for a hit there.
×
×
  • Create New...