Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. 5IP 0H 0ER 3BB 4K with 79 pitches for Marquez. I'd think he's done at this point.
  2. I wouldn't object at all to Trading RIzzo in the offseason if it got us some now pieces, like Benintendi. He turns 30 in 2 days and since June 16th, 174 PAs, he has SLGd .432 with 2HR. The OBP is still there, but the power has been lacking.
  3. I'll agree with this. The risk of making him change his approach may lead to a Starlin like downfall. Poor guy was never the same after they tried to get him to take more pitches and pull the ball more often.
  4. Rumored Cub target Shane Greene, fresh off a blown save yesterday, got blown up today for 3ER in his 1IP. His ERA has climbed from 1.18 to 2.03 over the last two days.
  5. Good inning for Chatwood, I say let him go out for the 8th too.
  6. I know virtually nothing about Patterson aside from his 1.50ERA and 2.65FIP across two levels this year. Granted he's 24 so he probably should have been killing A and A+. Anyways, what's the report on him?
  7. I really dislike how Maddon manages the pen usually, but that was a really great time to bring in Holland.
  8. Yu pitching great, but the defense probably costs him a full inning worth of pitches.
  9. We can stop with the errors already.
  10. At least Maldonado is hitting .273/.357/.636 in his first 13 PA for the Astros and doesn’t play a position of need for us How has Maldonado already had 13 PA for Houston, is he their starter? Chirinos has had a sore shoulder over the last few games, but is starting today.
  11. Admittedly very early in the Kemp's Cub tenure, but I'm starting to want to see Happ at 2B.
  12. So it's going to be a Cob game. There can't be a team in baseball that botches more double play opportunities than the Cubs.
  13. For some inexplicable reason he slowed down approaching home and was watching Grandal.
  14. Holy hell Rizzo is slow, I mean like Pujols level slow.
  15. 6IP 0H 0ER 2BB 6K final line. That sure didn't take long.
  16. Just random stat browsing and I came upon an interesting little nugget. Over the last 20 years, on a season per season basis, Zach Britton has 4 of the 5 highest ground ball rates among all relievers including an 80 GB% in 2016. His 78.9% this year is 10.3% ahead of 2nd.
  17. Truly thankful for Led and JD every time I watch a bit of a Sox game. The blatant bias and just general whining is so off putting. You don't like a missed ball/strike for the Sox that's fine, but don't completely and totally ignore it when it happens the other way too.
  18. Yup a failed catch on a foul ball leads to a double. That's enough for me, this team isn't worth being pissed off all the time.
  19. A lot like last year Who do we hire to be HC next year Derek Johnson please.
  20. What an offensive Juggernaut this squad is. 14th in MLB in runs scored and continuing to fall.
  21. Good recovery, but damn his fastball is worrisome.
  22. Guys gets hit in the hand twice bunting over a two day span, the second time hitting the IL. He then returns and three days later gets another in the hand. I mean wtf?
  23. If we go 3 deep, I think the Nats keep up. Scherzer,Strasburg and Corbin is pretty ridiculous.
  24. The stuff is still so filthy, but he just can't get it together mentally. I'm irrationally hoping for Xavier Edwards.
×
×
  • Create New...