Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. I very much doubt Castellanos is getting platooned. He's going to be an everyday bat. Also, I agree that Robel is going to be headed back to Iowa with the Kemp trade.
  2. I think Lange's upside is Kintzler at this point and Richan's is probably back of the rotation starter. A bit more than I thought but definitely not going to sweat it.
  3. Sending down the better player just to keep Maldonado around on a team that is in a dog fight for the division and wildcard wouldn't make sense. You cannot have a bench of guys who cannot hit at all.
  4. Based on how he reacted after being traded to the Mets, I think that's a fairly safe bet.
  5. One more lottery ticket from a pretty solid return. I like SWR quite a bit.
  6. Wtf. Are they the ones getting Thor? Would make zero sense even if they intended to get Syndergaard and extend him. Give that money to Gerrrit Cole and keep Stroman+Bichette. edit: It has to be a promotion following the trade of Sogard.
  7. No long relievers left. If this game goes to extras that should be real fun.
  8. Please keep putting Strop in high leverage.
  9. I'd rather have one more inning of Hendricks then 1 AB of Schwarber with no one on.
  10. Don't worry boys, Sogard will fix things.
  11. If getting a quality loogy like Holland allows them to keep player assets that can then be used on a bat or set up man then I'm quite happy with this deal. Honestly even if they don't do that I'm pretty ok with this.
  12. Generally, based on his age/innings pitched, what’s the time table for him to advance to MB - then TN - then IA? He's a bit more raw than most so I'd guess start at A+ in 2020 with an outside shot at AA after their ASB if he's killing it. With that said, improving a third pitch would let him potentially move faster.
  13. Perhaps irrationally excited by this move, but I'd really like to see if the recent swing changes are legit.
  14. Before tonight's 0 for 2, Almora's 67 wRC+ placed him #216 out of 227 players who have at least 250 PAs. Please keep starting him everyday. Just for the record, Maldonado is # 219.
  15. I just don't understand how this team can be so terrible on the road.
  16. 67 wRC+ and he continues to get at bats. His defense just isn't near good enough to justify it.
  17. Chances that Almora and Russell are both in the line up tomorrow?
  18. Kimbrel escapes, but damn he really needs to get these walks under control.
  19. Thank you Tatis, not sure why you were bunting, but thank you.
  20. Ok seriously, get him the horsefeathers out of this game.
×
×
  • Create New...