Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. At least when the Cubs were awful I had the farm that gave me some kind of enjoyment, this is nothing but awful with more awful in the future.
  2. I sad it earlier this year that we're going to look back at week 1's DET drop and ATL's implosion and be pissed off that it cost us a top 5 pick.
  3. Laughably awful play call again.
  4. The question now becomes will they have positive yardage in the 2nd half.
  5. [tweet][/tweet] Yeah, I've given up hope on reaching 200. I'm now hoping for 150.
  6. Really looking forward to Illinois vs Duke at Cameron in the Big 10/ACC Challenge. Nothing to lose and could be a huge win.
  7. I can't wait until 2021 when Nagy is still coach, because blah blah blah good record.
  8. Can someone tell them it's too late to tank for the first pick?
  9. We are approaching next level awful.
  10. 2nd and 16, hand off. It's like he wants to be fired.
  11. I'm done, the tide of the game completely flipped after that TO.
  12. As terrible as That coverage was. Nagy calling that TO was even worse. Every single game without fail he makes an absolutely idiotic decision.
  13. And that's it for me. I'm ashamed I allowed myself to believe even for a minute that they weren't complete frauds.
  14. Makes no sense. You let the play drag on forever and punish a guy trying to make a play because you let it keep going far beyond what is normal.
  15. Damn fine tackling boys
  16. Because this game hasn't been terrible enough
  17. Even by Trubisky standards this offense sucks tonight.
  18. Nice run on 2nd and 14.
  19. It's a miracle it's only 10-3 with how badly they've been outplayed in every facet.
  20. So sick of them throwing short of the first down market on third down. If your play call relies on a WR making 1+ people miss to get the 1st down then it sucks.
  21. Play calling like this is why I'll be happy when Nagy is run out of town.
×
×
  • Create New...