Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. 140 yards of offense, quite a performance.
  2. And this is where it starts to get blown open.
  3. Truly looking forward to another year of Nagy with the justification being that he made the playoffs.
  4. 95 yards of offense, will they get to 100 before half?
  5. Shocking, when not facing Detroit,Houston and Jacksonville the offense sucks again.
  6. He's the QB, I'd prefer he doesn't get killed It's one and done and they're big under dogs, he needed to stay in bounds.
  7. Wow Trubisky, grow some balls.
  8. I don't believe for a minute that dominic smith is available. At least not for 1 season of Bryant. He has put up a .957 OPS over the last 2 seasons, good for a 149 wRC+ and 390 wOBA. I believe he’d be available for KB. He can’t play defense and there’s no NL DH this year and they have Alonso. Idk why we’d be interested in him since he’s a fringe 1B at best and there’s no certainty a DH is coming to the NL for good anytime soon. Because we have an aging 1B who is a FA next season and is going to want near 20M a year.
  9. I don't believe for a minute that dominic smith is available. At least not for 1 season of Bryant. He has put up a .957 OPS over the last 2 seasons, good for a 149 wRC+ and 390 wOBA.
  10. Further proof that a guy like Kyren Paris is probably best case scenario for Contreras. Marsh isn't going anywhere and probably not Adams either.
  11. I'd expect something like Kyren Paris, Alex Ramirez and Jack Kochanowicz. I wish it was more, but I think that's about as good as it's going to get.
  12. This may be the least I've ever cared that a team I followed made the playoffs.
  13. So excited to watch them get blown out at NO too. Now hopefully they keep Trubisky and Nagy to complete this utter shitshow scenario.
  14. I'd be mad if they weren't shopping him. Thry aren't going to be competitive so get what you can for the rebuild, the same goes for Bryant,Hendricks,Baez and Rizzo. The absolute worst thing you could do is put together a middling team hoping to 84 win yourself into the playoffs all the while wasting the remaining trade value.
  15. Fantrax top 500 prospects has Caissie #197 Preciado #164 Mena #216
  16. I think we'll look back on this in 2 or 3 years and be fine with this deal. The most disappointing aspect is that it looks like they're going long term rebuild so we can expect 3 or 4 years of really bad baseball. I was hoping for a 1 year retool and back to decent in 2022.
  17. And he was on pace for a 4.2fwar season while not being a FA until 2026. Remember that Darvish is 34.
  18. I think that's accurare but replace Morejon with Hassell/Head and frankly we should be pretty happy with that return.
  19. Yeah I'm all in on San Diego and Toronto this year now that we're returning to the time where I pay more attention to the Cub prospects than the mlb squad.
  20. If the other 2 beyond cronenworth and campusano are any good, it's a nice haul
  21. If Campusano is indeed one of the guys involved, Cubs would unquestionably have the best crop of catching prospects.
×
×
  • Create New...