Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,121
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. I don't have stats to back it up, but this team seems to have a tremendously high rate of weak contact.
  2. I'm starting to think my guess of 77 wins may be a tad optimistic
  3. I can't wait to hear the bunt excuse after the game.
  4. If Wisdom is suddenly able to swing, I'm going to lose my mind.
  5. Yes. We need to watch $30M in strikeouts between Bellinger, Mancini and Hosmer
  6. If he's so hurt he's bunting on 2-0, why is he in the game?
  7. Doing what they have to do to compete as a mid market team against major markets like San Diego
  8. The vast majority of posts happen in that section, so getting rid of it would be a really bad idea
  9. Do we have to request access to the social forums now?
  10. I felt like they needed to come up with either a really good OL or DE in FA to really free them up to go after bpa in the draft. As things stand, I think the first 3 picks basically have to be OL and DL.
  11. Given what we're upgrading from, even a decent starter is a pretty substantial upgrade.
  12. Damn it. Really wanted him. 3/18 is what he got. Is poles aware he has money?
  13. Pocic is gone too. Would have been a great replacement at center.
  14. Sure looks like despite having the most fa money by far, Poles is going value shopping. Just doesn't make any sense.
  15. Still early, but what a disaster it would be if Poles completely whiffed on the OL market. Any positive feelings from the trade would be completely wiped out.
  16. Even if they're going OL at 9, they still need to add one impact lineman in FA.
  17. Must be nice to sign several mega stars like the big market Padres.
  18. that would be one of the most shocking trades I’ve ever seen, 2 additional 1st round picks and a 2nd to move up 1 spot in the draft when all they had to do was not convert 2 4th and super longs on the final drive of their last meaningless game and convert a 2 point conversion #2, #12 and a 2024 pick that might turn into Marvin Harrison Jr. I refuse to let myself even slightly believe something this good is possible.
×
×
  • Create New...