Mackenzie Gore
Freddy Peralta
Nick Lodolo
Shane Smith
Would all be guys I'd have varying interest in and think they could actually be available, unfortunately 2 of the 4 are in division. In a perfect world, somehow Michael King became available.
Can't believe David Robertson never signed with anyone. Jed needs to be all over that. A very good setup man, who can fill in at closer, and costs nothing but money. Save the prospect assets for a pitcher.
I think we can stop with the Alcantara stuff. He has been awful this year. His BB% has literally doubled and his savant page is entirely blue outside of velocity and gb%. Even his velocity is down a bit this year.
I was really big on Eflin as a target at the trade deadline, but he's allowed 7HR in his last 2 starts now. Either he's really rusty coming back from injury or there's something wrong there.
The Cubs need to consolidate some of that AAA talent into a young pitcher with control. I'm really hoping Washington falls out of it because Mackenzie Gore would be ideal. Take Caissie+Triantos+Wicks+another sizable piece, I don't care.